T: 01943 328 343
This stunning property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
A welcoming entrance with access to the rear terrace and garden and stairs to the upper floors.
Having a radiator, LED spotlights and cloaks cupboard.
MASTER BEDROOM 3.91m x 2.77m
Having fitted storage comprising wardrobes, dressing table and drawers, radiator, LED spotlights and a window to the rear overlooking the communal garden.
EN-SUITE SHOWER 2.26m x 1.3m
Fully Travertine tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising a large shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, low suite w.c. and wash basin. There is also a towel radiator, shaver point, illuminated mirror and underfloor heating.
BEDROOM TWO 3.38m x 3.12m
With a fitted wardrobe and drawers, radiator and window to the front elevation.
SHOWER ROOM 1.8m x 1.6m
Fully Travertine tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising a shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, low suite w.c. and wash basin. There is also a towel radiator, shaver point, illuminated mirror and underfloor heating.
THIRD FLOOR LANDING 4.39m x 2.13m
This light space would be an ideal study space or reading area, having a Velux window to the rear elevation, LED spotlights and a radiator.
KITCHEN 4.34m x 3.84m
The bright kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden units having granite work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Appliances comprise an electric oven, five ring induction hob with cooker hood above, integrated Bosch dishwasher and American style fridge freezer. There is a radiator and four Velux windows provide plenty of natural light.
LIVING ROOM 6.83m x 3.43m
The spacious living room area has LED spotlights, two radiators and a television point. Six Velux windows provide the space with plenty of natural light.
UTILITY 3.3m x 1.78m
The utility again has a large Velux window and is fitted with a base unit and stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is a Bosch washing machine, Bosch condenser dryer and a radiator.
GUEST CLOAKROOM 2.34m x 1.02m
Fully Travertine tiled and fitted with a low suite e.c. and hand wash basin. There is also a heated towel rail, LED spotlights and a Velux window.
Residents have shared use of a large communal lawned garden and paved terrace to the rear.
Bradford Metropolitan Council Tax Band B.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.
T: 01943 328 343