T: 01943 328 343
The property, with gas fired central heating and approximate room sizes, comprises...
Communal entrance shared with one other apartment, with stairs leading up to the first floor.
An 'L' shaped entrance hall with recessed spotlights and cloaks cupboard.
SITTING ROOM 4.55m x 4.52m (14'11 x 14'10)
A light and airy reception room with a feature multi fuel stove having a stone hearth. Ceiling cornice, window to the front elevation and glazed French doors leading to the dining area.
DINING AREA 2.90m x 2.24m (9'6 x 7'4)
A useful space which could be utilised as a study area with ceiling cornice and door into the kitchen.
KITCHEN 3.33m x 1.83m (10'11 x 6'0)
With a range of base and wall units incorporating cupboards, drawers and co-ordinating work surfaces have a tiled splashback. Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, double electric oven, five ring gas hob with stainless steel hood over and dishwasher. Fridge/Freezer and window to the side elevation.
BEDROOM ONE 3.91m x 3.63m (12'10 x 11'11)
A generous double bedroom with recessed fitted wardrobes, ceiling cornice and window to the rear elevation.
BEDROOM TWO 3.89m x 3.40m (12'9 x 11'2)
Another double bedroom with fitted cupboard and shelf, ceiling cornice and window to the side elevation.
SHOWER ROOM 3.35m x 1.85m (11'0 x 6'1)
With a white suite comprising a tiled shower stall with shower over, vanity wash basin and low suite w.c. Useful line cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler and having plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls, mirror fronted cabinet with spotlights and window to the rear elevation.
Small paved outside area.
Allocated parking for one car.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.
T: 01943 328 343