DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises ...
With stairs to the first floor.
4.78m x 1.12m
With entry phone, radiator, boiler cupboard and built in cloaks cupboard.
5.56m x 4.65m
The lovely living room has two large windows with views over the communal grounds to the front, television points, telephone point and two radiators.
The well equipped kitchen is fitted with a modern range of base and wall units having complementary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. The integrated appliances comprise a fridge freezer, electric oven, four ring gas hob, microwave oven, dishwasher and washing machine. Recessed spot lights.
2.97m x 2.84m
Having a television point, telephone point, radiator and large window.
2.06m x 1.6m
The stylish shower room is fitted with a large walk in shower having a rainfall shower head, low suite w.c. and vanity unit wash basin. There is also a shaver point, heated towel rail, recessed spot lights and a window.
3.43m x 2.77m
A double bedroom having a radiator and window to the front elevation.
2.24m x 2.13m
Beautiful bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with rainfall shower over, low suite w.c. and vanity unit wash basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Shaver point, recessed spot lights and two large heated towel rails.
The property has one allocated car parking space.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
Leeds City Council Tax Band C.
Please note that in this instance we are marketing the property on behalf of a person who works for, or has an interest in, Whitaker Cadre Limited.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.