DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
2.74m 2.74m x 1.22m 1.22m (9' 9" x 4' 4")
The welcoming carpeted hall has a telephone entry system and a storage cloaks cupboard.
4.57m 3.05m x 4.27m 0.61m (15' 10" x 14' 2")
The well proportioned living room has a radiator, fitted shelves and a window to the front. Open to:
3.35m 0.91m x 1.83m 1.22m (11' 3" x 6' 4")
Fitted with a range of wooden base and wall units along with a breakfast bar having granite work surfaces and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances comprise an electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is also an induction hob with cooker hood above and a new boiler. Window to the front.
2.44m 0.00m x 1.52m 0.00m (8' 0" x 5' 0")
The modern shower room has a large walk in shower with rainfall shower head, vanity unit with wash basin and a low suite w.c. There is also underfloor heating, a heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan and illuminated mirror.
3.66m 1.22m x 3.05m 0.91m (12' 4" x 10' 3")
Having a range of fitted wardrobes, dressing table and drawers. There is also a radiator and two windows to the rear overlooking the large communal garden.
Resident have shared use of a lovely large lawned garden and terrace to the rear of the property.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band A.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.