DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
This characterful Grade II Listed cottage, with burglar alarm, gas fired central heating and approximate room sizes comprises...
3.78m x 2.44m
A spacious entrance hall with feature mahogany staircase, radiator and sash window to the front elevation.
5.64m x 3.91m
A lovely through sitting room with windows to both the front and rear elevations, attractive feature stone fireplace having a gas stove, wall lights and two radiators.
3.73m x 2.97m
With a radiator, decorative dado rail and a window to the rear.
3.25m x 2.72m
Fitted with a range of base and wall units having complementary work surfaces, tiled splash backs and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Electric double oven, ceramic hob with cooker hood over, dishwasher and integrated fridge. Tiled floor and window to the front elevation.
With tiled floor, radiator and coat hooks.
Having a low suite w.c. and wash basin. Part tiled walls.
1.93m x 1.47m
Fitted with base and wall units and having plumbing for a washing machine, there is also the boiler, a radiator and space for a fridge freezer
Having an attractive circular window, radiator and an airing cupboard.
5.33m x 3.45m
A lovely master bedroom having windows to both the front and rear elevations, two radiators and characterful exposed beams.
The light spacious en-suite is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, low suite w.c. and a pedestal wash basin. Radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor and a circular window to the rear with long distance views.
3.63m x 2.46m
Having exposed beams, a radiator and sash window to the front elevation.
2.72m x 2.36m
Fitted with a useful range of wardrobes with drawers below and cupboards above, exposed beams, a radiator and a sash window to the rear providing long distance views.
1.88m x 1.65m
Fully tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising a large shower enclosure having a thermostatic shower, low suite w.c. and pedestal wash basin. Radiator and extractor fan.
There is space to park a car at the rear.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band D.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.