DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
3.43m x 1.88m
Accessed through an entrance vestibule, the welcoming reception hall has hardwood flooring, radiator and an under stairs storage cupboard with coat hooks.
Fitted with a low suite w.c. and vanity unit with basin. There is also a radiator, hardwood flooring, tiled walls and a mirrored cabinet.
7.19m x 3.81m
The spacious dual aspect sitting room has a patio door to the rear leading out to the garden and a large window to the front elevation. There is also a wall-mounted gas fire, radiator and television point.
Fitted with a range of wood effect cupboards and shelving and having a radiator, wall lights and a window to the front elevation.
4.24m x 3.33m
Fitted with a range of Shaker style base and wall units having dark granite work surfaces, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and an island with breakfast bar. Integrated appliances comprise an electric oven, microwave / combination oven, fridge, under counter freezer, dishwasher and a halogen hob with cooker hood over. Low voltage lighting, radiator and a window overlooking the rear garden.
2.95m x 1.8m
Fitted with a range of Shaker style base units having dark granite work surfaces and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, there is also a radiator, extractor fan and low voltage lighting. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a condenser dryer. Door leading through to the integral garage.
4.67m x 4.27m
Having a radiator, eaves storage cupboard and a window to the rear elevation.
Just off the master bedroom the dressing room has a range of light wood effect fitted wardrobes and dressing table. There is also additional eaves storage, low voltage lighting and a Velux window.
2.97m x 2.34m
Accessed via the dressing room this modern bathroom is fitted with a white four piece suite comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment, basin, bidet and low suite w.c. There is also a heated towel rail, illuminated mirror, extractor fan and Velux window. Fully tiled walls and heated ceramic tiled floor.
4.67m x 3.12m
Fitted with a range of recessed fitted cupboards plus additional wood effect storage and shelving and eaves storage. There is also a radiator and a window to the rear overlooking the garden.
2.51m x 1.85m
Fully tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising a shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. There is also an extractor fan, shaver point, mirror, heated towel rail and a window to the front elevation.
The single garage has an electric roller door to the front, light and power.
In addition to the garage there is a driveway to the front providing additional off street parking.
There are mature gardens to the front and rear of the house, with the rear garden having lawn, paved patio, mature planting and a summer house.
Bradford Metropolitan Council Band F.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.