DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
1.73m x 1.32m
With a radiator and coat hooks.
1.75m x 0.86m
Fitted with a white wall-mounted wash basin and low suite w.c. Vinyl flooring, fitted shelving, radiator and a window to the front elevation.
5.46m x 4.93m
The spacious living room has room for a dining table and has a log burning stove with slate hearth, exposed beams, television point, radiator and a window to the front elevation. There is also a useful understairs storage cupboard.
3.07m x 2.97m
Fitted with a range of base and wall units having complementary work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and an inset sink unit. Integrated appliances comprise an electric oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood, fridge and freezer. There is also plumbing for a washing machine. Tiled floor, recessed lights and a window and door to the rear elevation.
Having a window to the rear elevation and a deep cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
3.76m x 2.72m
With fitted wardrobes and dressing table, radiator television point and a window to the front elevation.
3.76m x 2.64m
With fitted wardrobe and drawers, radiator, television and telephone points and a window to the front elevation providing views across the field.
2.06m x 1.68m
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, inset wash basin and low suite w.c. Heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, recessed spotlights and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a delightful south facing well stocked garden to the front of the property and a small paved area to the rear with a log store and shed.
There is parking for two cars to the rear of the property.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band D.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.