DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
7.49m x 2.08m
The welcoming hall has a radiator, telephone point and small window to the front elevation. There is also a utility cupboard housing the washing machine.
1.68m x 0.79m
Fitted with a wall-mounted hand basin and low suite w.c. along with an illuminated mirror and extractor fan. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
5.31m x 2.64m
A lovely room having bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden and wood effect flooring,
2.16m x 1.24m
A lovely shower room having a large walk in shower with additional rainfall shower head, small vanity unit with wash basin and a low suite w.c. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail and illuminated mirror. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
5.31m x 3.15m
Located to the rear of the property the sitting room has French doors opening to a Juliet balcony, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
3.81m x 2.84m
Positioned between the sitting room and dining area the well equipped contemporary kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units having complementary work surfaces. Integrated appliances comprise an electric oven and grill, ceramic hob with cooker hood over, fridge freezer and a dishwasher.
5.31m x 2.79m
Located at the front of the property the dining area has two windows to the front elevation, wood effect flooring and two radiators.
3.94m x 3.28m
With a window to the rear elevation ad radiator.
3.12m x 1.91m
Having a large walk-in shower with additional rainfall shower head, wall mounted vanity unit with wash basin and low suite w.c. Heated towel rail, illuminated mirror, recessed spot lights, extractor fan, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
2.84m x 2.08m
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, vanity unit with wash basin and a low suite w.c. There is also an illuminated mirror, heated towel rail, recessed spot lights, extractor fan and a cupboard housing a hot water tank.
3.99m x 2.87m
A double bedroom with a radiator and window to the front elevation.
2.84m x 2.34m
Having a window to the front elevation and a radiator.
5.36m x 3.99m
A lovely spacious room having French doors to the front leading out to a balcony and a Velux window to the rear. There are also two radiators and a cupboard housing the boiler.
4.88m x 2.95m
There is a single garage with electric door and a block paved drive provides off street parking.
There is an enclosed garden to the rear with paved patio and raised bed.
Please note that in this instance we are marketing the property on behalf of a person who works for, or has an interest in, Whitaker Cadre Limited.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.