DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
This beautiful cottage, with electric heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises:
3.33m x 2.69m
The well planned living area has an attractive wood effect tiled floor and a window to the front elevation. There are television and telephone points and high level storage area. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of base and wall units having a stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated appliances comprise an electric oven, ceramic hob with cooker hood over, washing machine, dishwasher and an under counter fridge with freezer compartment. A microwave oven, kettle and toaster are also included.
Accessed via a twisting staircase.
2.9m x 2.72m
The beautifully presented bedroom has windows to both the front and rear with a window seat to the front window. There is a recessed wardrobe with hanging rails, radiator and a high recessed storage area.
1.5m x 1.42m
Fitted with a shower enclosure, low suite w.c. and vanity unit with basin and mixer tap. There is also a mirrored cabinet, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band B.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.