DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes comprises...
4.27m 0.00m into bay x 3.96m 3.35m (14' 0" into ba
Having a recessed fireplace with wood burning stove, radiator and a bay window to the front elevation.
4.88m 3.35m x 3.05m 3.05m (16' 11" x 10' 10")
The spacious dining kitchen is fitted with a range of cream high gloss base and wall units having complementary granite effect work surfaces. Integrated appliances comprise an electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel splashback and a cooker hood over, fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is also plumbing for a washing machine. Vinyl flooring, radiator, two windows and a door leading out to the rear.
Fitted with a vanity unit and basin and a low suite w.c. Radiator, boiler and a window to the rear.
4.27m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.30m (14' 0" x 11' 1")
Having a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
2.44m 0.91m x 2.13m 0.00m (8' 3" x 7' 0")
With a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
2.13m 0.30m x 1.52m 2.13m (7' 1" x 5' 7")
Fitted with a white suite comprising a P-shaped bath with thermostatic shower over, pedestal basin and low suite w.c. There is also a heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights and an illuminated mirror.
5.79m 3.35m x 3.66m 2.13m (19' 11" x 12' 7")
Spacious double bedroom with fitted cupboards and dressing table, dormer window to the rear plus a Velux window, two radiators and recessed spotlights.
Fitted with a recessed shower enclosure and thermostatic shower, wash basin and low suite. Recessed spotlights, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
There is a patio area with an outhouse to the rear and a small paved garden area to the front.
There is a block paved parking space for a small car to the rear.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band C
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.