DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
With central heating radiator.
2.98m x 2.65m (9'9" x 8'8")
With a range of wall mounted cupboards, base units and draws. Electric oven and hob, UPVC double glazed window looking out to the front, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Open plan to...
6.24m x 3.57m (20'5" x 11'8")
With useful store cupboard, central heating radiator and sliding doors to the rear patio.
3.56m x 2.82m (11'8" x 9'3")
Double bedroom with central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side of the property.
3.51m x 2.61m (11'6" x 8'6")
Double bedroom with central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front of the property.
1.97m x 1.61m (6'5" x 5'3")
A modern white suite with shower over bath, basin, useful storage cupboard, WC, and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is an allocated parking space with ample parking for visitors.
To the rear of the property is a private sunny patio.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.