DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
This lovely family home, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
With radiator and telephone point.
5.41m x 3.66m
With window to the front elevation, two radiators and television and telephone points.
2.95m x 2.64m
With French doors leading out to the south facing rear garden, radiator and TV point.
2.92m x 2.18m
Fitted with a range of attractive base and wall units having complimentary worktops, with stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, double oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Washing machine and central heating boiler. Window overlooking the garden to the rear elevation.
Having a low suite w.c., wash hand basin and radiator.
4.75m x 2.59m
With two windows to the rear elevation, two radiators and recessed built-in wardrobe.
3.18m x 2.62m
With a radiator, telephone point and window to the front elevation.
2.13m x 2.01m
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment and glass shower screen, low suite w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is also a shaver point, extractor fan and radiator. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
4.72m x 3.91m
Accessed via a first floor hallway which could be used as a study area, the master bedroom has a window to the front elevation with open views, deep built in wardrobe, useful eaves storage, television point and radiator.
2.36m x 1.55m
Fitted with a white suite comprising a shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, low suite w.c. and pedestal wash basin and having a shaver point, wall-mounted cabinet, extractor fan, radiator and Velux window.
There is an enclosed lawned garden to the rear with paved seating area and a wooden shed.
A driveway to the front provides off street parking. There is also space to park an additional car opposite the front of the property.
Leeds City Council Band D.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.