DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
2.26m x 1.22m (7'5" x 4'0")
With a radiator and useful coat hooks.
4.90m x 3.23m (16'1" x 10'7")
Having a bay window to the front elevation, ornamental feature fireplace and hearth and radiator.
3.23m x 3.20m (10'7" x 10'6")
Fitted with a range of base and wall units having complementary work surfaces and inset sink unit. Integrated appliances comprise an integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob, cooker hood and fridge. There is also plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. Radiator, vinyl flooring and two windows to the rear elevation.
With a cupboard housing the boiler, window to the side elevation and stairs to the lower ground floor.
5.99m x 1.70m (19'8" x 5'7")
Useful utility area having plumbing for a washing machine and space for a condenser dryer. Radiator and door leading out to the rear.
4.52m x 2.41m (14'10" x 7'11")
Suitable for a range of uses, this versatile room has a radiator and a window to the rear.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a shower enclosure, wall-mounted basin and low suite w.c. There is also an extractor fan, radiator and window to the rear.
3.73m x 2.74m (12'3" x 9'0")
With a range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and shelves, radiator and two windows to the front elevation.
3.73m x 2.59m (12'3" x 8'6")
Having recessed wardrobes, radiator and a window to the rear.
2.21m x 1.70m (7'3" x 5'7")
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. Radiator and extractor fan.
There is a garden to the front and a block paved driveway to the rear provides off street parking, where this is also an electric charging point, outside tap and seating area.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band D.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.