DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The apartment, with electric heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
Having post boxes for each apartment and stairs leading to the upper floors.
3.63m x 1.14m
The hall has an entry phone, telephone point, heater, recessed spots and a recessed cupboard housing the hot water tank and providing storage space.
4.65m x 4.47m
The contemporary open plan living area has two windows to the front elevation, two heaters and a carpeted floor.
The kitchen area is fitted with a range of base and wall units having complementary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven and grill, electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge freezer and a washer dryer. There are also recessed spot lights, an extractor fan and wood effect flooring.
3.76m x 2.54m
Having a range of fitted wardrobes providing great storage, a heater and a window to the rear elevation.
3.78m x 2.54m
Again having the benefit of fitted wardrobes, heater and a window to the rear elevation.
2.03m x 1.96m
The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over and glass screen, low suite w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is also a heated towel rail, extractor fan and recessed lighting.
The apartment benefits from having use of a communal lawned garden, a communal meadow and a communal bike store.
There is one allocated parking space and there is designated parking available for visitors.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council - Band B.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.