DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and with approximate room sizes, comprises:
Communal entrance with stairs to the first floor.
5.33m x 3.35m
Having a wall mounted contemporary electric fire, two radiators and windows to the front and side elevations.
3.25m x 1.96m
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with complementary work surfaces and stainless steel sink unit. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker hood, fridge freezer and washing machine.
Having a window to the side elevation.
3.45m x 2.67m
Fitted with a recessed built in wardrobe having cupboard above, radiator and window to the rear elevation.
2.59m x 1.85m
With a cupboard housing the combination gas fired central heating boiler, radiator and window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment over and glass screen, low suite w.c. and pedestal basin. Extractor fan and heated towel rail.
The residents of Nelson Court enjoy the use of private off street parking.
Nelson Court is set in communal gardens.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy.