DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
Shared with just one other flat and having stairs to the first floor.
5.21m x 3.3m
Having a large window to the front elevation, radiator and a wall-mounted electric fire.
3.2m x 1.63m
Fitted with a range of modern Shaker style base and wall units having complementary work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Appliances comprise a gas cooker and hob with cooker hood, washing machine, under counter fridge and under counter freezer. There is also a storage cupboard housing the boiler. Vinyl flooring.
3.48m x 2.69m
The double bedroom has a range of fitted cupboards providing useful storage, radiator, mirror and a window to the rear elevation.
2.54m x 1.83m
Having a radiator and window to the rear elevation.
1.88m x 1.65m
Fitted with a white suite comprising tiled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. There is also a towel rail, radiator, extractor fan, 2 mirrors and a corner cupboard. Fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
The property is set in communal gardens.
There is one allocated off-street parking space.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
Bradford Metropolitan Council Tax Band B.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.