DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
A welcoming hallway with wood flooring, coving and recessed spotlights.
3.45m + bay x 3.61m max (11'4" + bay x 11'10" max)
The cosy sitting room has a woodburning stove, television point, recessed spotlights, wall lights, radiator and a square bay window to the front.
3.81m x 3.78m (12'6" x 12'5")
The bright dining area has a radiator, understairs cupboard with light and shelving and a window to the rear.
4.29m x 1.78m (14'1" x 5'10")
Beautiful bright kitchen fitted with a range of grey base and wall units having complementary work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances comprise a double oven, induction hob, dishwasher and washing machine. There is also an American style fridge freezer. Wood flooring, recessed spotlights, window to the side and door to the rear porch.
1.93m x 2.24m (6'4" x 7'4")
A good sized porch located off the kitchen and having a door leading out to the rear garden.
With recessed spotlights, skirting lighting and glazed banister.
2.39m x 2.08m (7'10" x 6'10" )
The stylish bathroom is fitted with a panelled bath having a rainfall shower and glazed screen, vanity unit with wash basin and low suite w.c. There is also an illuminated mirror, heated towel rail, extractor fan, boiler cupboard and window to the rear. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
3.02m x 3.89m (9'11" x 12'9")
A double bedroom with radiator and window to the rear.
3.25m x 4.14m (10'8" x 13'7")
Spacious double bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes, wall lights, recessed spotlights, radiator and two windows to the front.
4.78m x 4.39m (15'8" x 14'5")
Spacious double bedroom with inset drawers and built in cupboards. There is also a radiator and a window to the front.
There is an attractive enclosed garden area with raised beds to the rear and a small garden area to the front of the property.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band C.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated - in this instance the landlord is looking for an initial SIX month tenancy. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.