DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property with gas fired central heating, sealed unit double glazing and approximate room sizes comprises:
With stairs to the upper floor.
4.01m x 1.17m
With entry phone, radiator, boiler cupboard and additional cupboard housing the cylinder tank.
5.74m x 4.9m
A lovely space with high ceilings and comprising a sitting room and well equipped kitchen.
4.9m x 3.78m
Having two radiators, telephone and television points and two large windows to the rear elevation.
3.94m x 1.88m
A modern well equipped kitchen with a range of base and wall units with coordinating work surfaces and upstands and an inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. The integrated appliances comprise an electric oven, convector oven/microwave, gas ceramic hob with cooker hood over, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer.
4.7m x 3.35m
An 'L' shaped room with radiator, television and telephone points and two large windows to the front elevation.
2.49m x 1.68m Widest plus entry recess.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with rainfall shower over, back to wall toilet and basin set in vanity unit. Recessed spotlights and two heated towel rails.
The apartment has allocated parking for one car.
Leeds City Council Tax Band B.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
Please note that in this instance we are marketing the property on behalf of a person who works for, or has an interest in, Whitaker Cadre Limited.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.