DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
This FULLY FURNISHED property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
Communal entrance with stairs to the upper floors.
Having an entryphone, radiator and large cloaks cupboard also housing the hot water cylinder.
5.92m x 3.58m
This spacious living room has windows to three sides providing views across the valley and of the moor top. There are two radiators, television point and a telephone point.
2.54m x 2.41m
Fitted with a range of cream base and wall units having complementary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Appliances comprise an electric oven and hob, washer dryer and under counter fridge. Vinyl flooring, part tiled walls. Boiler.
3.66m x 2.67m
A double bedroom with windows to two sides, radiator and telephone point.
3.2m x 2.59m
A second good sized bedroom having a radiator and a window to the side elevation.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. Tiled walls, a radiator and window to the rear elevation.
The apartment has one allocated car parking space, located to the end of one of the garage blocks.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band C.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial six month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.