DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with electric radiators, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
With stairs and a small lift to the upper floors.
Having two large storage cupboards, plus a cylinder cupboard, and a large radiator.
7.01m 0.61m max x 3.66m 3.35m max (23' 2" max x 12
The spacious south facing living room has patio doors leading out to a very private balcony, window to the side, LED spotlights and a large radiator.
3.35m 0.00m x 2.44m 0.61m (11' 0" x 8' 2")
The newly fitted kitchen has a range of grey base and wall units having complementary work surfaces and splash backs and a composite sink unit with tall mixer tap. Integrated new appliances comprise a double oven, induction hob, dishwasher and wine cooler. There is also a new fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Vinyl flooring, LED spotlights and a window to the front.
3.35m 3.05m x 3.05m 0.91m (11' 10" x 10' 3")
Having a range of large fitted wardrobes, radiator, LED spotlights and a window to the front.
2.44m 2.13m x 3.05m 0.91m (8' 7" x 10' 3")
The newly fitted shower room has a thermostatic shower with rainfall shower head, vanity unit with wash basin and mixer tap and a low suite w.c. There is also an extractor fan, heated towel rail, illuminated mirror, shaver point and vinyl flooring.
3.35m 2.44m x 2.74m 3.05m (11' 8" x 9' 10")
Having a radiator, LED spotlights and a window to the rear.
3.05m 2.13m x 2.74m 1.52m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
Having large fitted cupboards, radiator, LED spotlights and a window to the rear.
1.83m 3.05m x 1.52m 3.35m (6' 10" x 5' 11")
Newly fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with a thermostatic shower over, vanity unit with wash basin and low suite w.c. There is also a heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point and a window to the side.
The property has an undercroft parking space.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band C.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.