DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
This charming character Victorian 2-bedroom mid-terrace modernised large house with period features in the popular area of Starbeck is being offered for rent.
Pearl Street is a quiet, yet convenient residential location situated between Harrogate and Knaresborough and within walking distance of an excellent range of local amenities on Starbeck High Street, and a good range of public transport links, including Starbeck Railway station, providing easy to access to Leeds, York and further afield.
This beautifully presented UNFURNISHED property briefly comprises; entrance hall, 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, study/office, upstairs bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and outdoor patio.
- Tastefully modernised
- Recently fitted new high efficiency combination boiler
- Double Glazing.
- 2 Reception rooms
- 2 Double bedrooms, Master Bedroom with benefit of double wardrobes
- Useful office/study on first floor
- Upstairs bathroom with shower over bath
- New décor throughout & flooring
- New Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and hood
- Paved outdoor rear garden with enough space for an outdoor dining area or BBQ area.
- Useful outdoor store cupboard
- Conveniently located and close to excellent local amenities.
- Pets considered.
- Energy Rating: C70
- Council Tax Band: B
Rent £825 PCM
NO FEES & NO DEPOSIT
Please contact Whitaker Cadre to register your interest in the first instance.
Your details will then be passed on to the landlords for them to contact you to discuss and arrange a suitable time for viewing access.