DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
2.29m x 1.83m (7'6" x 6')
Having a window and a glazed door to the front, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
1.57m x 1.14m (5'2" x 3'9")
Fitted with a white low suite w.c. and wash basin. There is also a radiator, vinyl flooring and a window to the front elevation.
5.72m x 3.94m (18'9" x 12'11")
This lovely light room has a bay window to the front elevation and patio door to the rear leading out to the garden. The sitting room also includes an open fire with attractive surround and marble hearth, television point, two radiators and ceiling cornice.
4.52m max x 3.02m (14'10" max x 9'11")
The dining room also has the benefit of patio doors to the rear, radiator and a study area under the stairs with bookcase.
3.28m x 3.07m (10'9" x 10'1")
Fitted with a range of Shaker style units with complementary work surfaces, tiled splash backs and composite sink unit. Appliances include an integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob with cooker hood, fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. There is also vinyl flooring, window to the rear elevation and a door to the garage and utility area.
2.41m x 1.78m (7'11" x 5'10")
Accessed via the garage, the utility room has fitted base units with complementary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink unit. There is also plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer or freezer and a window and door to the rear elevation.
4.17m x 0.86m (13'8" x 2'10")
With a window to the front elevation, airing cupboard with central heating boiler and a useful storage cupboard.
4.24m x 2.64m (13'11" x 8'8")
Having ceiling cornice, radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
3.81m x 2.64m (12'6" x 8'8")
Having built-in wardrobes, ceiling cornice, radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
3.35m max x 1.78m (11'0" max x 5'10")
With a radiator and window to the front elevation.
2.64m x 1.78m (8'8" x 5'10")
Having a built-in wardrobe, radiator and a window to the front elevation.
2.64m x 2.01m (8'8" x 6'7" )
The fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled shower bath with thermostatic shower over, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. There is also a heated towel rail, shaver point with light, mirror and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a lovely lawned garden to the rear with borders and patio area which is private as the garden backs onto woodland. To the front of the property there is a neat gravelled garden area with raised beds.
A driveway at the front leads to a single garage measuring 15'6" x 8'3" which has an up and over door to the front, light and power points, access to the utility room and a connecting door to the kitchen.
Leeds City Council Tax Band E
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.