DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with oil fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
4.09m x 1.93m
The welcoming entrance hall has a tiled floor, coat hooks, radiator, recessed spotlights and a window to the side elevation.
1.91m x 1.17m
Located just off the entrance hall and fitted with a white suite comprising a low suite w.c. and hand basin. There is also a radiator, extractor fan and the floor is tiled as the entrance.
4.62m x 2.64m
Having wooden flooring, exposed wooden beams, part exposed stone wall and a feature wood burning stove and chimney wall between this area and the sitting room. There is also a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
4.62m x 3.66m
With wooden flooring, two radiators exposed wooden beams, television and telephone points. There are windows to three sides, with two having wooden shutters. The chimney wall provides access to the wood burning stove.
5.44m x 3.51m
The spacious dining kitchen is fitted with a range of modern base and wall units having wood effect laminate work surfaces and upstands and an inset black plastic sink unit with mixer tap/. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven with four ring ceramic hob and cooker hood over, dishwasher and an oil fired range cooker. There is also space for a fridge freezer and ample room for a table. Tiled floor, exposed wooden beams and recessed spotlights. There are two windows to the rear elevation. A cupboard just off houses the oil fired boiler.
1.47m x 1.42m
Having a tiled floor, coat hooks, radiator, window to the side elevation and a door leading out to the rear.
5.41m x 1.91m
The light landing has windows to the front and side elevations, exposed wooden beams, radiator and wooden shelves.
3.28m x 1.8m
With part exposed stone walls, exposed wooden beams, radiator and a large window to the side elevation.
4.65m x 3.58m
The large master bedroom has exposed wooden beams, two radiators, television point and windows to both the front and side elevations.
2.06m x 1.35m
Fitted with a white suite comprising a pedestal wash basin, low suite w.c. and recessed shower enclosure with electric shower. There is also an extractor fan, mirrored cabinet, radiator and a window to the side elevation.
3.53m x 2.97m
Another double bedroom having exposed wooden beams, radiator, television aerial point and a window to the side providing long distance countryside views.
3.56m x 2.36m
Having exposed wooden beams, radiator and a window to the side elevation.
2.82m x 1.8m
Fitted with a white suite comprising a wood panelled bath, pedestal basin and low suite w.c. There is also a mirrored cabinet, radiator, recessed spotlights and a window to the rear elevation.
4.37m x 2.62m
There is a large stone outbuilding to the rear which provides useful storage space.
There is a beautifully maintained lawned garden to the rear of the property. Garden maintenance is included
There is a gravelled parking area to the front of the house and additional space to park at the side of the house.
Craven District Council Band F.
From the north side of Skipton take the B6265 towards Grassington and upon entering Rylstone you will see a large duckpond on the left. Access to The Barn is down the track immediately behind the pond and is the last house in the row.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.