DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
6.40m 0.91m x 3.35m 3.35m max (21' 3" x 11' 11" ma
The spacious entrance hall has solid wood flooring and two radiators.
Having a low suite w.c, basin, radiator, coat hooks, oak flooring and a window to the rear elevation.
5.18m 2.74m max x 3.96m 3.35m (17' 9" max x 13' 11
A lovely reception room having a woodburning stove, wall lights, radiator, coving and a bay window to the front elevation.
4.88m 3.05m x 3.96m 3.35m (16' 10" x 13' 11")
With oak flooring, radiator, sliding door through to the Kitchen and bay window to the front elevation.
3.66m 0.00m x 3.35m 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 11")
Having laminate flooring, wall mounted cupboards, radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
5.79m 0.30m x 3.66m 2.44m (19' 1" x 12' 8")
The beautiful modern hi-gloss kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with complementary work surfaces and an island unit. Integrated appliances comprise a large fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is a ceramic hob and griddle to the island unit and a sink with Qooker tap. Wood effect laminate flooring, two radiators, window and French doors to the rear.
Having a base unit with laminate work surface and stainless steel sink unit. There is also plumbing and space for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. A door leads through to the integral garage and there is also a door leading out to the rear garden.
With low suite w.c.
The spacious landing has two radiators and a window to the rear elevation.
With a low suite w.c., basin, fitted storage cupboards, tiled floor and a window to the rear elevation.
5.49m 0.61m max x 4.27m 0.00m (18' 2" max x 14' 0"
This spacious bedroom has a bay window to the front elevation, fitted cupboards and a radiator.
Fitted with a large modern bath, double shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, pedestal basin and low suite w.c. There is also a heated towel rail, extractor fan, cupboards, radiator, mirror and a window to the front.
4.88m 2.13m max x 3.96m 0.61m (16' 7" max x 13' 2"
This characterful bedroom has a range of fitted storage, radiator and a dormer window.
2.44m 3.35m x 2.13m 2.74m (8' 11" x 7' 9")
Fitted with a modern bath, separate shower enclosure with thermostatic shower and a vanity unit with wash basin. There is also a heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, two mirrors and two windows to the rear.
5.49m 0.61m to bay x 4.27m 0.00m (18' 2" to bay x
With fitted cupboards, radiator and a bay window.
3.66m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
With a radiator and window to the rear.
3.66m 1.52m x 2.13m 3.35m (12' 5" x 7' 11")
Having a radiator and a window to the front.
There is a good sized lawned garden to the rear with mature borders and a patio. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn.
There is a double garage with light and power, along with a driveway providing ample parking for two to three cars.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band G
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.