DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
7.92m 1.52m x 2.74m 3.05m overall (26' 5" x 9' 10"
This attractive and cosy living room has solid wood flooring, woodburning stove, two radiators and a window to the front elevation. There is also a useful understairs storage cupboard.
3.96m 1.22m x 1.83m 2.74m (13' 4" x 6' 9")
The bright kitchen is fitted with a range of cream Shaker style base and wall units having a ceramic sink with mixer tap, complementary wood effect work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances comprise a fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is also a range cooker with gas hob and a cooker hood over, two windows to the rear, two Velux windows and oak flooring.
Having a low suite w.c, pedestal wash basin and radiator.
Having plumbing for a washing machine, space for a condenser dryer, worktop with stainless steel sink unit and tiled splashback. The utility room also houses the boiler.
3.05m 0.61m x 2.13m 0.91m (10' 2" x 7' 3")
The stylish bathroom is fitted with a roll top bath, walk in double shower enclosure, two basins with vanity unit below and a low suite w.c. Slate tile effect flooring with underfloor heating, heated towel rail, shaver point and a window to the rear.
3.35m 2.74m x 3.35m 0.30m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
This double bedroom has oak flooring, ornamental fireplace, radiator, fitted wardrobes and a window to the front.
3.96m 0.00m x 2.44m 3.35m to eaves (13' 0" x 8' 11
The second double bedroom has a fitted wardrobe, eaves storage, radiator and a Velux window.
1.52m 1.52m x 1.22m 3.35m (5' 5" x 4' 11")
Fitted with a shower enclosure, low suite w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is also a heated towel rail and a Velux window.
There is a paved garden to the rear with metal storage shed and rotary clothes dryer.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band C.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.