DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
1.70m x 1.02m (5'7" x 3'4")
Useful entrance area having tiled floor and a small cupboard.
6.55m x 4.01m max (21'6" x 13'2" max)
The open plan sitting room and dining area has a recessed fireplace and wood burner, shelving, two radiators, television and telephone points and a window to the front. There is also a useful understairs cupboard with light and power.
The bright kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units having wooden work surfaces with ceramic sink and tiled splash backs. Integrated appliances comprise a double oven, gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood, and a slimline dishwasher. Space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Tiled floor. Window to the rear with rural views.
With coving and a window to the rear.
3.25m x 2.24m (10'8" x 7'4")
The stylish bathroom has a large walk in shower enclosure, bath, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. There is also a heated towel rail, radiator, extractor fan and mirror. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights and a window to the rear.
3.99mmax x 3.35m (13'1"max x 11'0")
A good sized double bedroom with coving, radiator and a window to the front with views over to Beamsley Beacon.
5.56m x 3.25m (18'3" x 10'8")
A spacious bright room having windows to both the front and rear, built in wardrobe, two radiators and a television point.
There is a small garden area to the front and an enclosed area to the rear. There is also use of an area beyond the rear access way with room for outdoor furniture and views over the fields beyond.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band B.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.