DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
with utility cupboard housing hot water cylinder, electric panel heater, inset downlighters, video door entry system and alarm panel.
5.77m x 5.64m (18'11 x 18'6)
The living area has an electric panel heater, dual aspect windows to the front and side of the property, media points and inset downlighters. The kitchen has a range of wall mounted cupboards, base units and drawers, with Neff appliances including, hob, slide & hide electric oven, extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and quartz worktops.
3.56m x 3.35m (11'8 x 11')
with windows to the front of the property, electric panel heater and media point.
2.39m x 1.30m (7'10 x 4'3)
with walk in shower, underfloor heating, built in mirrored vanity cabinet, wc and basin with useful drawer below
3.56m x 3.15m (11'8 x 10'4)
with window to the front of the property, electric panel heater, inset downlighters and media point.
2.31m x 1.70m (7'7 x 5'7)
with underfloor heating, panelled bath with shower over, wc, basin with useful drawer below, inset downlighters and heated towel rail.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space.
The apartment is fully furnished.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.