DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
With wood effect laminate flooring, recessed spotlights, a radiator and a useful understairs cupboard.
4.55m x 2.77m
A lovely light room having French doors to the front elevation and a window to the side. Wood effect laminate flooring, recessed spotlights, wall lights, radiator, television aerial point and a telephone point.
3.38m x 2.87m
Fitted with a range of wood effect base and wall units having a small breakfast bar, complementary work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Appliances comprise an integrated stainless steel electric oven with four ring gas hob and a stainless steel cooker hood, a washer dryer, a dishwasher and an integrated fridge freezer. There is also the central heating boiler, a radiator and recessed spotlights. French doors lead through to the Conservatory.
2.84m x 2.82m
With a tiled floor, wall lights and French doors leading out to the paved courtyard garden.
1.8m x 0.94m
With a wall-mounted basin and low-suite w.c. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan and radiator.
3.61m x 2.9m
Having two fitted wardrobes, recessed spotlights, two wall lights, a radiator, a television aerial point and a window to the side elevation.
2.77m x 2.77m
With recessed spotlights, a radiator and windows to both the front and side elevations.
2.77m x 1.65m
Having recessed spotlights, a radiator and windows to both the front and side elevations.
3.53m x 1.75m
This stylish and spacious bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a free-standing bath with handheld shower, low suite w.c., pedestal wash basin and shower cubicle. There is also a heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, an extractor fan and a window to the side elevation. Tiled floor and walls.
There is an enclosed paved garden.
There is a block paved driveway to the front of the house providing off street parking.
Please note that this property does not accept pets and is not suitable for children.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.