DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
With stairs to the upper floors.
With wood flooring, entry phone and radiator. An understairs cupboard houses the washing machine.
6.05m x 3.99m
The spacious sitting room has a square bay window and Juliet balcony to the front. There is also a decorative marble fireplace with attractive tiled slips, ceiling cornice, a large display unit, two radiators and television and telephone points.
3.35m x 1.83m
Fitted with a range of characterful base units having wooden work surfaces, tiled splash backs and an inset ceramic sink unit with a mixer tap. Appliances comprise a four ring ceramic hob, fridge freezer and counter top oven with microwave. Wooden flooring, ceiling cornice and a window to the front elevation.
5m x 3.99m
A spacious double bedroom having a decorative marble fireplace with tiled slips, built-in wardrobe, radiator, ceiling cornice and a window to the rear elevation.
3.58m x 3.1m
Another double bedroom having newly fitted carpet, ceiling cornice, radiator and window to the rear.
2.69m x 0.89m
Having a white suite comprising a shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. There is also an illuminated mirror, an extractor fan and fully tiled walls and floor.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band C.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated, in this instance the initial term would be TWELVE MONTHS. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.