DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
A welcoming reception hall having vinyl flooring and a radiator.
1.65m x 1.65m
Housing the central heating boiler this room has plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. There is also a low suite w.c. a small hand basin and windows to two sides.
3.78m x 3.4m
Having a bay window to the front elevation, ceiling coving, radiator, wall-mounted contemporary electric fire and television and telephone points.
5.16m x 3.66m
With a fireplace having a electric stove style fire, television point, 2 radiators and French doors leading out to the rear garden.
3.78m x 3.25m
Fitted with a range of cream base and wall units with complementary work surfaces, tiled splash backs and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. There is also a radiator, windows to two sides and a door leading out to the side garden area.
2.54m x 1.83m
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, low suite w.c. and pedestal basin. Heated towel rail, mirror-fronted cabinet, extractor fab and recessed spotlights.
4.09m x 3.66m
A spacious double with wall lights, radiator, television point and window to the rear elevation.
4.04m x 3.25m
Having a bay window to the front elevation, television point, radiator and picture rail.
2.31m x 2.16m
Having ceiling coving, television and telephone point, radiator and window to the front elevation.
The property has lawned gardens to three sides, a wooden shed and a covered area to the side. There is also a decked seating area to the rear.
There is parking for two cars to the rear of the property.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial six month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.