DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
A well presented two bedroom house, with driveway and gardens which will benefit from a new kitchen, luxury bathroom and has been recently redecorated throughout.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and comprises, entrance vestibule, large living room, new breakfast kitchen(to be fitted before a new tenancy commences) , master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom with store cupboard and luxury bathroom.
1.33m x 1.31m
With UPVC double glazed front door.
4.65m x 3.76m
With UPVC double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and under-stairs storage cupboard.
3.78m x 2.85m
NEW KITCHEN TO BE FITTED BEFORE A NEW TENANCY COMMENCES.
Dining area with UPVC double glazed door to the rear garden.
With loft hatch.
3.79m x 2.70m
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
3.77m x 2.07m
With UPVC double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and useful store cupboard.
1.75m x 1.74m
With suite comprising, bath with shower over and glazed side screen, low flush wc, basin with cupboard below, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to the side and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway, lawned garden and path leading to the rear of the property.
To the rear of the property is a patio area, terrace garden, timber boundary fencing and garden shed.
The property does not allow pets or smokers.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.