DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
This smartly presented apartment, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
The communal entrance is shared by just four apartments.
4.8m x 1.04m
With entry phone, radiator, a cupboard housing the boiler and an additional storage cupboard.
5.61m x 2.62m
A lovely light living room having two large windows, television and telephone points and two radiators.
4.11m x 1.98m
The well-equipped kitchen is fitted with a range of modern base and wall units having complementary work surfaces and a stainless sink unit. Integrated appliances comprise an electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer and microwave. Recessed spotlights and tiled floor.
3.05m x 2.84m
Double bedroom with television and telephone points, radiator and a large window.
2.06m x 1.55m
Fitted with a white suite comprising large shower enclosure with rainfall shower and glass screen, vanity unit with basin and low suite w.c. There is also a large heated towel rail, shaver point and mirror. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
3.45m x 2.74m
Another double bedroom having a radiator, ceiling cornice and large window.
2.24m x 2.18m
The modern bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with extendable shower attachment plus a rainfall shower over, wall-mounted vanity unit with basin and wall-mounted w.c. There are also two large heated towel rails, a shaver point, mirror and recessed lighting. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
The property is set within well-maintained communal grounds.
The apartment has an allocated parking space for one car.
Please note that in this instance we are marketing the property on behalf of a person who works for, or has an interest in, Whitaker Cadre Limited.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial six month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.