DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
This beautiful property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
Having wood effect flooring, a radiator, recessed spot lights, internal access to the garage and a large window to the front elevation.
1.75m x 0.81m
Fitted with a low suite w.c. and small wash basin, the cloakroom also has an extractor fan, tiled floor and tiled walls.
5.03m x 3.73m
Fitted with an attractive range of base and wall units having complementary work surfaces, the well equipped kitchen has integrated appliances comprising an electric oven, microwave, induction hob with cooker hood over, fridge freezer & dishwasher. There are large windows overlooking the rear garden and access to the garden through a fully glazed door.
5.03m x 4.32m
This lovely light room has access to a small balcony to the rear and a large window. There is a television point, radiator and recessed spot lights.
2.62m x 2.08m
The stylish bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a bath, low suite w.c., wall mounted vanity unit with wash basin and a walk in shower. Tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan and recessed spot lights.
3.99m x 2.64m
Having a telephone point, television point, radiator and large window to the front elevation.
2.82m x 2.34m
With a radiator and large window to the front elevation.
4.32m x 3.1m
A lovely double bedroom having a walk in wardrobe, radiator, large window to the rear elevation and access out to a small balcony to the rear.
2.69m x 1.17m
Fitted with a walk in shower, low suite w.c. and wall-mounted vanity unit with wash basin. Heated towel rail, recessed spot lights, extractor fan, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
3.71m x 2.82m
Having a radiator and French doors opening to a small balcony to the front.
2.16m x 1.8m
With a radiator and a large window to the front elevation.
6.12m x 2.87m
The integrated garage has light and power and is fitted with kitchen units which include a sink unit with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
There is an enclosed lawned garden to the rear with a paved patio.
In addition to the garage there is also a paved driveway.
In this instance we are marketing the property on behalf of a person who works for, or has an interest in, Whitaker Cadre Limited.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial six month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.