DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes comprises...
3.48m x 1.52m
A welcoming hallway with laminate flooring, radiator and a small window to the front elevation.
3.78m x 3.48m
A lovely south facing sitting room having a television point, telephone point, laminate flooring, radiator and a window to the front elevation.
5.21m x 3.35m
The spacious dining kitchen is located at the rear of the house and is fitted with a range of modern base and wall units having complementary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances comprise an electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, fridge freezer, washer dryer and a dishwasher. There is also a television point, radiator, window and French doors leading out to the rear.
Fitted with a low suite w.c. and wash basin. There is also a radiator, extractor fan and window to the rear elevation.
4.11m x 13.44m
Having laminate flooring, television point, telephone point, radiator and window to the rear elevation.
2.97m x 0.99m
The stylish en-suite is fitted with a recessed shower enclosure having a thermostatic shower, a low suite w.c. and wash basin. There is also an illuminated mirror, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
3.02m x 2.82m
Another double bedroom having laminate flooring, television point, telephone point, radiator and window to the front elevation.
3m x 2.06m
With laminate flooring, radiator and a Velux window to the rear elevation.
2.44m x 2.06m
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, a low suite w.c. and wash basin. There is also an illuminated mirror, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls and a Velux window to the front elevation.
The property has small gravelled areas to the front and rear and a block paved driveway provides valuable off street parking for two cars.
Tenants must not park on Castle Hill as there is parking for two cars at the property.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.