DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
3.78m x 0.97m
Having radiator and stained wooden floor.
3.51m x 3.48m
With cast iron fireplace having living flame gas fire, radiator, stained wooden floor and bay window to the front elevation.
3.89m x 3.18m
Fitted with a range of base and wall units having granite worktops and upstands and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and an integrated slimline dishwasher. Tiled floor, radiator, window to the rear elevation and a door leading out to the rear yard.
2.13m x 1.04m
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash basin and low suite w.c. There is also a radiator, extractor fan and window.
1.63m x 0.76m
With low suite w.c., wash basin, radiator, tiled floor and window to the rear window.
4.22m x 3.48m
Having two fitted cupboards, telephone point, television point, decorative cast iron fireplace, radiator and window to the rear elevation.
2.84m x 1.75m
With a radiator and window to the rear elevation.
1.57m x 1.91m
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and shower enclosure. There is also a heated towel rail, recessed spotlights and an extractor fan.
4.22m x 2.82m
Having wooden floor, radiator and a dormer window to the front elevation.
2.57m x 2.49m
With radiator and Velux window to the rear elevation.
There is a small gravelled garden to the front and an enclosed paved yard to the rear.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Band C.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.