DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
5.08m x 1.96m
A welcoming hall having a radiator, telephone point, burglar alarm, cupboard housing the boiler and a window to the side elevation.
Fitted with a low suite w.c. and wash basin. There is also a radiator and a window to the side elevation.
4.62m x 2.64m
Fitted with a range of modern cream base and wall units having complementary wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and tiled splash backs. Appliances include an integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker over. There is also a free-standing fridge freezer, a dishwasher and plumbing for a washing machine. Wood effect flooring and a bay window to the front elevation.
4.75m x 3.18m
With French doors leading out to the rear garden, two radiators, television point and satellite cabling and wood effect flooring.
Having a storage cupboard with shelving plus an additional cupboard.
3.78m x 2.57m
With a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator and window to the rear elevation.
3.4m x 2.57m
Having a bay window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted wardrobe.
2.74m x 2.03m
With a radiator and window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with thermostatic shower over and a glass screen, low suite w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is also a mirror, extractor fan and radiator. Part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Window to the front elevation.
There is an enclosed lawned garden to the rear with decked seating area and raised beds. To the front there is a lawned garden with established borders and an outside tap.
There is a driveway to the front of the house with space for two cars and with the benefit of an electric car charging point.
Leeds City Council Tax Band C.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.