DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
Newly refurbished, this immaculate property with gas fired central heating, double glazing, and approximate room sizes, comprises...
4.57m 3.35m x 3.66m 2.44m (15' 11" x 12' 8")
Having a radiator, ceiling cornice, television and telephone points, a window to the side elevation and French doors leading out to the rear.
3.66m 1.83m x 2.44m 0.00m (12' 6" x 8' 0")
Fitted with a beautiful sleek range of base and wall units having Quartz worktops and a porcelain sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances comprise an electric oven and microwave / grill combination oven, induction hob with cooker hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher. There are also spotlights, a contemporary radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and a window to the rear elevation.
With storage cupboard.
3.66m 2.13m x 2.44m 2.44m (12' 7" x 8' 8")
Having fitted cupboards, radiator and a window to the side elevation.
3.35m 0.00m x 1.83m 1.52m (11' 0" x 6' 5")
Having a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
2.44m 2.13m x 1.83m 1.52m (8' 7" x 6' 5")
Having television and telephone points, radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
2.13m 3.05m x 1.52m 2.13m (7' 10" x 5' 7")
The stylish shower room is fitted with a large walk in shower enclosure with rainfall shower, low w.c. and vanity unit with basin. There is also light wood effect laminate flooring, spotlights, heated towel rail, extractor fan and shaver point.
With space and plumbing for a washing machine and a tumbler dryer.
There is a good sized private paved garden to the rear.
There is an allocated parking space to the front of the property and a single garage set just away from the house.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Band C
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.