DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
3.96m 2.74m x 3.05m 2.74m (13' 9" x 10' 9")
This well proportioned reception room has a large window to the front elevation, radiator, wall lights and an ornamental fireplace with tiled hearth.
3.05m 3.35m x 2.74m 3.05m (10' 11" x 9' 10")
Fitted with a range of base and wall units having complementary work surfaces, breakfast bar and stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood. There is also a radiator and a window to the rear. Open through to the Utility Room
2.13m 3.05m x 1.83m 0.00m + understairs area (7' 1
Located off the Kitchen, the Utility Room is fitted with a range of units having complementary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. There is also a radiator, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer and storage space under the stairs. Tiled floor, window to the rear and a door leading out to the rear yard.
Having a window to the rear elevation and a boiler cupboard with shelving.
3.05m 2.44m x 2.74m 2.44m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
A double bedroom having a radiator, telephone point and a window to the rear provides a view of the moors and Cowling Pinnacle.
3.96m 0.30m x 2.74m 1.22m (13' 1" x 9' 4")
Having a radiator and a window to the front.
2.74m 1.52m x 1.52m 0.91m (9' 5" x 5' 3")
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over and an additional rainfall shower head, pedestal wash basin and a low suite w.c. There is also a radiator, recessed spotlights and a window to the front.
There is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property benefits from a garage with up and over door to the front and a side door accessed directly from the rear yard.
Craven Council Tax Band A
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.