DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
This immaculate property with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
4.01m x 2.08m
A pleasant reception hall having laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point and understairs cupboard.
2.11m x 0.94m
Fitted with a low suite w.c. and pedestal wash basin. Radiator, extractor fan, laminate flooring and part tiled walls.
3.12m x 2.82m
Having a radiator, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and boiler, window to the side elevation and access through to the garage with utility area.
6.12m x 4.83m
A welcoming room with varnished floorboards, recessed fireplace with a woodburning stove, fitted shelves, three radiators, television point, window to the side elevation overlooking the garden and patio door and window to the rear elevation.
6.1m x 3.15m
Fitted with a range of sleek modern base and wall units having granite worksurfaces and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances comprise an electric cooker with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over, under counter fridge and dishwasher. Varnished floorboards, two radiators and two windows to the front elevation.
4.55m x 3m
Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, radiator and window to the rear elevation.
1.68m x 1.42m
Fitted with a white suite comprising pedestal wash basin, low suite w.c. and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, luxury vinyl tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
3.02m x 2.9m
Double bedroom with radiator and lovely dual aspect, having windows to both side and rear elevations.
3.66m x 2.08m
A small double bedroom with radiator, television point and window to the front elevation.
2.13m x 1.65m
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, luxury vinyl tiled flooring, part tiled walls and Velux window.
5.18m x 2.54m
The property has an integral garage with a utility area to one end. The utility area is fitted with a range of base and wall units having laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap
There is a large lawned garden and paved patio.
The property has two parking spaces, one of which is under cover.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial six month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.