DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
1.52m 2.74m x 3.35m 0.61m (5' 9" x 11' 2")
Having built in storage cupboards, coving, TV point , radiator and a window to the front.
2.44m 3.05m x 2.44m 3.05m (8' 10" x 8' 10")
Fitted with a range of white base and wall units having complementary work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and a sink unit with mixer tap. Appliances comprise an integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. There is also plumbing for a washing machine. An understairs pantry provides plenty of storage and houses the central heating boiler. There is a window to the side and a door leading out to the rear garden.
2.44m 3.05m x 1.52m 2.13m (8' 10" x 5' 7")
Accessed via the Kitchen and fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. There is also an extractor fan, radiator, built in cupboard and a window to the rear.
With a window to the side.
3.66m 1.83m x 3.05m 0.61m (12' 6" x 10' 2")
A good sized double bedroom having a built in wardrobe with shelving, radiator, picture rail and two windows to the front with far reaching views of the Chevin.
3.35m 3.05m x 2.44m 0.61m (11' 10" x 8' 2")
A second double bedroom with radiator, picture rail and a window overlooking the rear enclosed garden.
2.44m 3.05m x 1.83m 3.35m (8' 10" x 6' 11")
A good sized single bedroom having a radiator and a window overlooking the rear enclosed garden.
There is an enclosed lawned garden to the rear with a paved patio, outhouse with power and a garden shed. There is also a small garden to the front.
There is a driveway providing off street parking.
Leeds City Council Tax Band C.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.