DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
With fitted storage cupboards.
5.49m 0.30m x 3.61m (18' 1" x 11'10")
A lovely dual aspect room having windows to both the front and rear elevations. There are also television and telephone points and two radiators.
2.67m x 2.36m (8'9" x 7'9")
Fitted with modern cashmere Shaker style base and wall units having complementary wood effect work surfaces and an inset sink unit. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven, microwave and gas hob with cooker hood. There is also plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Gas central heating boiler, wood effect vinyl flooring and a window to the rear.
4.19m x 2.67m (13'9" x 8'9")
Having a recessed fitted wardrobe, radiator and window to the rear.
3.51m x 2.74m (11'6" x 9'0")
Having a radiator and window to the side elevation.
1.93m x 1.68m (6'4" x 5'6")
Fitted with a white suite comprising a large walk in shower enclosure, low suite w.c. and wall hung basin. There is also a heated towel rail, mirror fronted cabinet and mirror. Tiled floor.
The property is set within well maintained communal grounds.
There is unallocated parking to the rear.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax - Band C.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.