DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with modern electric heating, video entry phone and approximate room sizes, comprises...
With carpeted stairs to the upper floors.
7.32m 3.35m x 4.57m 3.05m (24' 11" x 15' 10")
The stylish bright and airy living area has windows to the side and rear elevation flooding the room with light. There is a video entry phone, free-standing electric fire, laminate flooring, telephone point and three radiators. The kitchen area is fitted with a modern range of base and wall units having low level and under cabinet lighting, complementary work surfaces and sink unit, plus an island with breakfast bar. Integrated appliances comprise a fridge freezer, oven, microwave / grill, washer dryer, dishwasher and induction hob.
Six steps lead down to the:
2.74m 3.05m x 1.83m 1.83m (9' 10" x 6' 6")
A lovely light study or snug with windows to both the side and rear elevation. Laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point and built in wall cupboards.
2.44m 3.35m x 1.52m 0.61m (8' 11" x 5' 2")
Just off the living area this is an ideal spot to relax, especially on those sunny but chilly days, and has a radiator, laminate flooring and two wall lights.
Leading from the kitchen through to the bedrooms and bathroom, with a built in cupboard housing the hot water tank.
3.35m 2.44m x 3.66m 2.13m (11' 8" x 12' 7")
The master bedroom has a sash window to the front elevation, coving, telephone point and contemporary style radiator. There is also a recessed wardrobe with lighting.
1.52m 0.30m to wardrobe x 1.22m 2.44m (5' 1" to wa
An immaculately presented en-suite dressing room having a vanity unit with basin, low suite w.c. and fitted wardrobe.
3.05m 1.83m max x 2.44m 0.00m (10' 6" max x 8' 0")
A second double bedroom with a high level window to the side elevation, coving, laminate flooring and radiator.
2.44m 0.00m x 1.83m 1.83m (8' 0" x 6' 6")
A beautiful modern bathroom fitted with a large bath with handheld shower attachment, vanity unit with basin and a low suite w.c. There is also concealed mood lighting, USB port, an illuminated mirror and useful fitted cupboard. Fully tiled walls and a sash window to the side elevation.
The property is set within beautifully maintained mature communal grounds.
The apartment has an allocated block paved parking space to the rear.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band C.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.