DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
4.5m x 4.39m
Having a large window to the front elevation, two radiators, television and telephone points, useful coat hooks and stairs leading to the first floor.
4.37m x 3.12m
The light and bright kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units having complementary work surfaces and sink unit. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven and microwave, ceramic five ring hob with cooker hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is also plumbing for a washing machine. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights, two windows and a door leading out to an enclosed rear yard.
4.29m x 3.1m
Having two mirrored recessed wardrobes and an additional walk in wardrobe with curtain frontage, radiator and a window to the front elevation.
3.3m x 2.84m
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a panelled bath, separate shower enclosure, vanity unit with oval wash basin and low suite w.c. There is also a heated towel rail, extractor fan and light with shaver point. Tiled floor and a window to the rear elevation.
4.83m x 4.42m
Ideally suited as a home office or snug the attic room has under eaves storage, radiator and 2 skylights with blinds.
There is an enclosed walled yard with two outhouses and a gate to the rear.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Band A.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.