DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
4.01m x 4.01m
The bright sitting room has wood effect laminate flooring, an attractive fireplace with inset gas fire, useful built in cupboard, radiator and a window to the front elevation.
3.02m x 2.49m
With wood effect laminate flooring, radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
3.4m x 1.65m
Fitted with a range of wood fronted base and wall units having complementary laminated work surfaces, tiled splash backs and a stainless steel sink unit. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, under counter fridge and slimline dishwasher. There is also plumbing for a washing machine. Windows to both the rear and side elevation and a door leading out to the rear yard.
3.35m x 2.21m
The spacious bathroom is fitted with a large free-standing bath, shower enclosure, low suite w.c. and wash basin unit. There is also a radiator with heated rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, tiled floor and a window to the rear elevation.
3.33m x 3.61m
Having a built in wardrobe and recessed shelves, radiator, telephone point and window to the front elevation.
4.29m x 3.63m
A second double bedroom with built in wardrobe, radiator and a window to the rear elevation with countryside views.
There is an enclosed paved yard to the rear with an additional area with wooden shed across an access track beyond the rear yard.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Band B.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.