DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
This ground floor apartment, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
5.41m x 3.00m (17'9" x 9'10)
With an entrance door, ceiling cornice, recessed storage cupboard with light, two radiators, two ceiling lights and enjoying a dual aspect with windows to the front and side elevation.
2.67m x 2.08m (8'9" x 6'10")
With a range of base and wall units incorporating cupboards, drawers and co-ordinating work surfaces with a tiled splashback. Inset stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven with a four ring gas hob having an extractor over, freestanding Hotpoint washing machine and mini Logic fridge/freezer. Further fitted shelving, wall mounted Vokera boiler, radiator, ceiling light, newly installed vinyl flooring, extractor, ceiling cornice and window to the rear elevation.
3.48m x 3.40m (11'5" x 11'2")
With ceiling cornice, ceiling light, radiator and window to the side elevation.
1.78m x 1.75m (5'10" x 5'09")
With a white three piece suite comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point with light, new fitted vinyl flooring and radiator.
There is an allocated off road parking space with the property.
To the front of the property there is an area with mature shrubs, slate and bark chippings whilst to the rear there is a communal garden with washing line.
Bradford Council Tax Band A.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial six month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.