DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The apartment, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
With stairs to the upper floors.
With entry phone, carpet and pendant light.
4.6m x 4.57m
With carpet, pendant light and three wall lights. Double glazed wood sash window to the front elevation with views of The Moor. Television point and telephone point. Archway into:
2.49m x 2.26m plus additional breakfast bar area.
Modern wood effect base and wall units incorporating cupboards and drawers with complementary granite work surfaces. Integrated appliances comprise a double oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood, under-counter fridge with freezer box and slimline dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, breakfast bar area, luxury vinyl floor tiles and three Velux windows to the front elevation with views of The Moor.
3.91m x 3.3m Max.
With carpet and pendant light fitting. Window to the side elevation. Door giving Jack and Jill access to bathroom.
3.86m x 3.4m Max.
With carpet and pendant light fitting. Fitted storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and window to the rear elevation enjoying views to Middleton.
2.64m x 1.78m
A fully tiled bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising a panelled bath with thermostatic shower over having a fixed head, large wash basin and low suite w.c. Ladder style chrome radiator, extractor and separate mirror. Recessed spotlights and Jack and Jill access into Bedroom One.
One allocated off street parking space.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band D.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.