DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating and double glazing, briefly comprises...
Having a radiator, coat hooks, picture rail and coving.
Having a large window to the front elevation, radiator, television point, picture rail and coving.
The spacious dining room has a large window to the rear elevation and a door leading out to the rear yard.
Located off the Dining Room the Kitchen is fitted with a range of cream base and wall units having complementary work surfaces, tiled splash backs and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven and four ring electric hob and there is also plumbing for a washing machine. Vinyl flooring and a window to the side elevation.
A well proportioned room having a radiator and a large window to the front elevation.
Fitted with two useful built-in cupboards, one of which houses the boiler, and having a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a large shower enclosure, low suite w.c. and a pedestal basin. There is also a shaver point and radiator. Part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and a window.
Another lovely double bedroom with telephone point, radiator and window to the front elevation.
There is a small low maintenance garden area to the front of the property and an enclosed paved yard to the rear.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council - Band C
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.