DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
5.03m x 1.78m max (16'6" x 5'10" max)
The welcoming entrance has wood flooring, coving, radiator, small understairs cupboard and an internal door leading into the garage.
2.59m x 1.78m (8'6" x 5'10")
Having attractive wooden flooring, coving, radiator and French doors to the front elevation.
1.63m x 1.42m (5'4" x 4'8")
The spacious cloakroom is fitted with a vanity unit with wash basin and a low suite w.c. There is also a heated towel rail, tiled floor and a window to the front elevation.
5.41m x 3.68m (17'9" x 12'1")
Having an attractive wooden floor, contemporary wood burning stove, television point, two radiators, window to the side elevation and patio door to the rear leading out to the garden.
3.61m x 2.95m (11'10" x 9'8")
Accessed via double doors from the Sitting Room or from the Entrance Hall the Dining Room also has attractive wooden flooring, coving, radiator and patio door leading out to a paved patio to the rear.
3.61m x 3.45m (11'10" x 11'4")
A lovely bright kitchen fitted with a range of cream base and wall units having wooden work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and a white ceramic sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances comprise a double oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, five ring hob and a stainless steel cooker hood. Wooden flooring, coving, recessed spotlights, radiator and a window to the rear elevation. Open to:
4.45m x 3.05m overall (14'7" x 10'0" overall)
Having wooden flooring, two contemporary radiators, coving and recessed spotlights. French doors lead out to the rear patio.
2.46m x 1.88m (8'1" x 6'2")
Fitted with gloss fronted base and wall units with wooden work surface, tiled splashbacks and an inset sink unit. There is also plumbing for a washing machine and a cupboard housing the boiler. A partially glazed door leads out to the side of the house.
landing 3.96m x 0.91m (landing 13'0" x 3'0")
A bright stairway having a window to the front elevation. There is also a cupboard housing the hot water tank.
6.48m x 3.68m (21'3" x 12'1")
The spacious master bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes, drawers and bedside cabinets, two radiators, coving and a window overlooking the garden to the rear.
2.87m x 1.75m (9'5" x 5'9")
Having a walk in shower enclosure, vanity unit with basin and low suite w.c. There is also an illuminated mirror, heated towel rail and recessed spotlights. Tiled floor and walls and a window to the front elevation.
3.89m x 3.63m (12'9" x 11'11")
A good sized double bedroom having a range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and a bedside cabinet. There is also a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
2.79m x 2.59m (9'2" x 8'6")
Having a built-in cupboard, radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
2.46m x 3.00m (8'1" x 9'10" )
Having a telephone point, radiator and a window to the front elevation.
2.90m x 1.96m (9'6" x 6'5")
The bright modern bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with tiled panels, shower enclosure, low suite w.c. and a vanity unit with wash basin. Tiled walls and floor. There is also a heated towel rail, illuminated mirror, recessed spotlights and a window to the front elevation.
Tenants will have use of half the double garage and there is parking for two vehicles on the driveway.
There is a large lawned garden with patio to the rear of the house with mature planting and trees, and an open lawned garden to the front with trees.
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Tax Band G.
Please note that this property does not accept pets.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.