DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas fired central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
3.96m x 1.96m
Having a radiator, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard, dado rail and stairs to the first floor.
7.34m x 2.92m
With a feature fireplace having an electric fire, two radiators, television cabling and decorative cornice. Shallow bay window to the front elevation and French doors opening out into the south facing rear garden.
3.28m x 2.26m
Fitted with a range of white base and wall units having complementary laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Appliances comprise an integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. There is also plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Window to the side elevation and a door leading out to the rear.
Having a useful built in cupboard and a window to the side elevation.
3.86m x 2.82m
A good sized double bedroom having a radiator, telephone point and window to the front elevation.
3.4m x 2.46m
A second double bedroom having a radiator and window to the rear overlooking the garden and allotments beyond.
2.16m x 2.08m
With a built in cupboard, radiator and window to the front elevation.
2.41m x 1.93m
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin and low suite w.c. Radiator, recessed spotlights, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a south facing lawned garden with patio to the rear and an open garden area to the front.
There is a driveway providing off street parking and a single garage just for potential storage.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial six month term unless otherwise stated. In this instance our client is looking for a TWELVE month minimum term. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.