DISCLAIMER - Whitaker Cadre endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in floorplans and descriptions; however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
The property, with gas central heating, double glazing and approximate room sizes, comprises...
With a double glazed entrance door, fitted door mat, ceiling cornice and cloak hooks. Door with obscure glass leading into:
4.27m x 4.01m max.
A good sized reception room with ceiling cornice, carpet, radiator, ceiling light with rose and window to the front elevation
4.01m x 2.44m max.
With a range of base and wall units incorporating cupboards, drawers and coordinating work surfaces with a tiled splash back. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Lamona Electric oven with a four ring hob and stainless steel splashback and extractor over. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and wall mounted Baxi gas fired central heating boiler. Vinyl flooring, ceiling light, radiator, stairs to the first floor, window to the rear elevation and door out to the rear yard.
With ceiling cornice and ceiling light.
3.66m x 3.51m max.
With a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers having hanging rails, shelving and overhead cupboards. Decorative cast iron fire place, radiator, carpet, ceiling light with pull cord and window to the front elevation enjoying an attractive outlook.
3.2m x 1.88m
With a fitted cupboard and further under bathroom storage, ceiling light, radiator, carpet and window to the rear elevation.
2.06m x 1.68m
With a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment, low suite w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, wall light, shaver point, radiator, extractor and window to the rear elevation.
Enclosed rear yard with two outbuildings providing useful storage.
Pendle Council Band A.
All our properties are to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for an initial twelve month term unless otherwise stated. All rents are exclusive of the usual tenant outgoings unless otherwise specified. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references. If any issue, such as location, is of material importance in your decision to view a property then please discuss this with us prior to arranging an appointment to view.
1. Confirm that the property is still available.
2. Complete an application form, available from our office, and return this along with two forms of ID. We will also require a holding fee at this time, as detailed below.
3. Wait for references to be checked. As soon as we have all the necessary paperwork we will contact you to arrange to sign the formal tenancy agreement and arrange payment as detailed below.
1. A holding fee equivalent of up to one weeks rent will be required at the time an application for tenancy is submitted. Please note that this payment in advance does not constitute a tenancy or an offer of a tenancy but is required as proof of your commitment. If your application is successful following referencing the holding fee will be put towards your first month's rent. If your application is unsuccessful following referencing you will forfeit the holding fee.
2. The first month's rent is payable in advance prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A bond / security deposit equivalent of up to five weeks rent will also be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Whitaker Cadre are members of the TDS Custodial Scheme and your bond will be held in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy.